Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article must be original, and it has been never considered to publish in another journal. Article has never also been presented in a forum or seminar.
- The length of the article should not more than 15 pages, A4 size paper, typed 1.5 space, type of font Times New Roman, font size 12.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (MS Word 97 or above).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.