Include a separate title page with:
- Title (maximum 85 characters)
- All authors' names and addresses
- Corresponding author’s postal, fax, phone number, and email address
- A minimum of four keywords describing the manuscript
- The word count of the full article, excluding references and figure legends
- It should briefly and clearly explain the main objectives and results/conclusions of the work; it should give the reader a clear idea of the research achievement.
- Indicative abstract for review article/short communication includes a review of the research/technology in a period of comprehensive development or the current level of development, and prospects briefly.
- The length of the abstract should be less than 250 words.
- Avoid abbreviations and references in this section.